REGIONAL—Patriotism has never been so cuddly.
SIOUX CENTER—The Sioux Center City Council set 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 as the time and day for the public hearing on the proposed tax levy for the next fiscal year, which will start July 1, 2020.
SIOUX CENTER—Sioux Center News came away with three awards during the Iowa Newspaper Association’s 2020 Iowa Better Newspaper Contests awards banquet Friday, Feb. 7, in Des Moines.
- Prairie Woods senior program on Feb. 18
- Jazz music at SC Centre Mall on Feb. 18
- Van Gogh Part I at SC library on Feb. 18
- Water concerns topic of forum on Feb. 18
- Medicare booth at SC Centre Mall Feb. 20
- Medicare seminar March 2 in Sioux Center
- Dordt senior to show art Feb. 17-21
- ‘Arsenic/Old Lace’ auditions Feb. 20-22