SIOUX CENTER—An 18-year-old Sioux Center resident was arrested about 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 25, on charges of first-offense possession of a controlled substance — cannabidiol and possession of drug paraphernalia.
SIOUX CENTER—A 22-year-old Sioux Center man was arrested about 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 25, on charges of third-offense operating while under the influence, possession of an open container of alcohol, driving while barred, driving while his license was denied or revoked, a windshield and window…
SIOUX CENTER—An 18-year-old rural Hull resident was arrested about 12:35 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 25, on charges of first-offense operating while under the influence and possession of alcohol under legal age.
SIOUX CENTER—Being thankful isn’t something that always comes easy, especially in the face of pain. But one Sioux Center man has continued to exercise gratitude and his sense of humor after more than six months of surgeries and treatments.
- Sioux Center library Micro:bits coding
- Schizophrenia to be NAMI topic on Dec. 7
- Dordt bands slated to perform on Dec. 7
- Carolers from Dordt to spread good cheer
- Dairy goat management meeting on Dec. 11
- Centre Mall hosts free mini train rides
- Free kids’ movies Sioux Center Cinema 5
- Love INC of Sioux County expands rides