ORANGE CITY—The 2020 Tulip Festival Queen Pageant will be held 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 11, at the Unity Christian High School Knight Center in Orange City. Candidates the crown are:
- Julia Howe, daughter of Sean and Kristyn Howe;
- Madisyn Mulder, daughter of Scott and Jill Mulder;
- Sophie Swart, daughter of John and Mary Swart;
- BreElle Van Zee, daughter of Tim and Sara Van Zee;
- Aubyn Zwart, daughter of Brad and Shawn Zwart.
Queen candidates will give presentations on Orange City and will be interviewed by the judges and emcees of the event.
Attendees will have the opportunity to cast their vote for the 2020 tulip queen during the pageant.
The queen and her court will serve as ambassadors for Tulip Festival, set for May 14-16.
Tulip Festival news, event information, volunteer opportunities and more may be found on the festival’s website at www.octulipfestival.com.