ORANGE CITY—The 2020 Tulip Court Election will be noon-8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, at Stadscentrum in downtown Orange City.
- Tessa Burg, daughter of Doug and Lisa Burg.
- Megan Bylsma, daughter of Lauren and Melinda Bylsma.
- Kassandra Diehl, daughter of Todd and Stacy Diehl.
- Julia Howe, daughter of Sean and Kristyn Howe.
- Rachel Jorgensen, daughter of Jerry and Dawn Jorgensen.
- Sydney Krommendyk, daughter of Mike and Lisa Krommendyk.
- Madisyn Mulder, daughter of Scott and Jill Mulder.
- Madison Riemersma, daughter of Sherrie Vande Weerde and Cory Riemersma.
- Delia Rodriguez, daughter of Ines Castro and Jose Rodriguez.
- Sophie Swart, daughter of John and Mary Swart.
- Julianna Van Grouw, daughter of Jerry and Melanie Van Grouw.
- BreElle Van Zee, daughter of Tim and Sara Van Zee.
- Kayla Vande Zande, daughter of the Rev. Mark and Kim Vande Zande.
- Aubyn Zwart, daughter of Brad and Shawn Zwart.
Eligible voters are adults with an Orange City address and seventh- through 12th-grade students at MOC-Floyd Valley Middle and High School, Unity Christian High School and Orange City Christian School.
The 2020 Tulip Court will be announced Thursday, Sept. 19.