SHELDON—The Sheldon High School senior class has selected the 2019 homecoming king and queen candidates. The candidates will be riding in the Sheldon Celebration Days parade at 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 2.
The queen candidates are:
- Ashley Brouwer, daughter of Mike Brouwer and Trisha Brouwer.
- Raegan Freeman, daughter of Tyler and Nichole Freeman.
- Sydney Olson, daughter of Matt and Rachel Olson.
- Hannah Uhl, daughter of Todd Uhl and Wendy Robinson.
- Madison Van Meeteren, daughter of Mike and Tami Van Meeteren.
The king candidates are:
- Brennan Chester, son of Jason Chester and Tresa Chester.
- Troy Enger, son of Troy and Jeymmy Enger.
- Trey Iedema, son of Troy and Jen Iedema.
- TK Lang, son of Chad and Sara Lang.
- Mitchel Wolf, son of Ryan and Tabby Wolf.
Homecoming week is Sept. 16-20. Coronation of the king and queen will take place at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, in the high school gym.