ORANGE CITY—Orange City’s 2022 Tulip Court was elected on Wednesday, Sept. 22. Selected were:
- Maren Beaty, daughter of Craig and Shannon Beaty.
- Chloe Bilby, daughter of Joe and Becky Bilby.
- Catharine Hummel, daughter of Patrick and Julia Hummel.
- Naomi Mellema, daughter of Matt and Kristin Mellema.
- Kate Van Der Werff, daughter of Jeff and Kara Van Der Werff.
A Queen’s Tea and Pageant will be held in November to crown the 2022 Tulip Festival queen. The queen and her court will serve as ambassadors for Orange City’s 81st annual Tulip Festival, set for May 19-21.
Tulip Festival news, event information, volunteer opportunities and more can be found on the festival’s website at www.octulipfestival.com.