REGIONAL—Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, in collaboration with COVID Recovery Iowa, will offer free online “Stress on the Farm: Strategies That Help” programs.
Each program is 30 minutes on the following dates:
- 8:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3.
- 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 8; 10:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11.
- 12:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14.
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- 12:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25.
- 6:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28.
- 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30.
For more information and to register, visit www.extension.iastate.edu/humansciences/stress-farm or contact David Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will receive a unique URL to access the program on Zoom.