SIOUX CENTER—A fire at reported about 8:20 p.m. Sunday, May 18, destroyed a barn at 2771 420th St., about four miles southwest of Sioux Center. The barn, a nursery for sheep, was owned by Brent Davelaar. Firefighters at the scene were able to save all the sheep that had been inside the building. No injuries were reported. Damage is estimated at $30,000. The cause of the fire is under investigation. The Sioux Center Fire Department and Sioux Center Ambulance were assisted at the scene by the Maurice Fire Department, Ireton Fire Department, Sioux County Sheriff’s Department and Iowa State Patrol.
- Men arrested for fight at Four Brothers
- Pair arrested for neglect of their infant
- Early morning fire damages Hull residence
- Arrested for slapping, kicking wife; OWI
- Orange City man charged for OWI and more
- Sheldon woman arrest for sexting minor
- Sibley teen arrested for OWI, marijuana
- Sheldon man arrested for cellphone theft
- Couple charged for assaulting each other
- Ashton man injured in accident by Sibley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.