Details for Press Assistant 2nd Shift at White Wolf Web
Press Assistant 2nd Shift
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Stack and palletize products as they come off press.
• Operates pasting device to splice end of new paper roll to depleted roll
• Inspects printed material visually during production and readjusts controls to correct irregular ink distribution, faulty cuts or folds
• Operate forklift and pallet jacks.
• Cleans, inspects, and lubricates moving parts of press
• Responsible for general maintenance and housekeeping of press room and other plant areas
• Abide by all OSHA regulations and other established company safety policies.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds. • All other duties as assigned.
Group Health and 401K
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Supplemental Health Options
Relocation Expenses Paid
Candidates should have knowledge of 4-color web press, Heidelberg Mercury Towers. Individual should be safety oriented and operate in a fast-paced environment.
•We will train right candidate
•Hours are M-F 5:00 pm to 2:00 am
•Full-time and summer help position
Submit letter of inquiry to
Jeff Wagner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person to Mike Walker
103 Crossroads Drive, Sheldon, IA 51201