Go beyond the country music Nashville is famous for and find out about the city's rich history of blues and soul music on this 1-hour walking tour. Uncover insider facts about a city that never stops singing and take an exclusive look at this hidden scene in the Music City.
During this Nashville walking tour, stroll down Jefferson Street, the mecca for blues and soul music in the 1900s, with your local guide. Learn about the music's history and hear fun stories about the people, places, and events responsible for Nashville’s world-famous Music City reputation.
Your United Street Tours’ guide will also explore the connection that soul and blues artists like Jimi Hendrix have to Nashville. By joining this tour, you are helping the community’s efforts to preserve blues music history in Music City. Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during high season.
● Discover a lesser-known music scene in Music City
● Enjoy informative and entertaining stories from your local guide
● Support the preservation of blues music history in Nashville
Additional Information / What to Expect:
● Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
● United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
● Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
● Live guide
● Entrance fees (if applicable)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Pickup and drop-off
Company Overview United Street Tours is a Nashville walking tour company that showcases the lesser-known stories of the Music City. Unlike most Nashville walking tour companies, we show you the hidden culture that many residents and visitors don't know exists. Our tours are beautiful, gritty, controversial, and always full of diversity.
Meta Description: Nashville walking tour bringing to life genuine African American history and culture with Chakita Patterson. Beautiful, gritty, controversial, and full of diversity.
- Fri, Jul 10 @ 1:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 11 @ 1:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 13 @ 1:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 15 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 17 @ 1:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 1:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 20 @ 1:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 22 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 24 @ 1:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 25 @ 1:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 27 @ 1:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 29 @ 1:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 31 @ 1:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 1 @ 1:00 pm
- Starting Monday, March 9th, 2020, repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday until Saturday, October 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Woodcuts Gallery & Framing1613 Jefferson St, Nashville, TN 37208
Nashville, TN 37208
- Sheldon trailer park focus of BOA meeting
- N'West Iowans go uncovered
- Inwood couple arrested after altercation
- Sutherland man cited for changing plates
- Rock Valley Dog Park honors Van Zanten
- OC hospital to offer serology testing
- Council denies Sheldon man's trailer request
- Sheldon man arrested for death threat
- Paullina man runs from deputy, arrested
- Doon man charged for OWI in Rock Valley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.