Throughout this Nashville walking tour, you will enjoy sites, local food, and history. You’ll experience the civil rights story and gain an inspiring new perspective of Nashville. Combine that with witnessing the impact of the African Diaspora on the making of the "Music City" when you explore the music, politics, and social side of the city.
First, you will stroll through downtown Nashville and hear powerful stories of struggle and be inspired by resilient heroes. Then, you will see local sites and attractions that bring together the full story of Nashville. Combine that with touring a local eatery, where you will also learn about the culture behind southern food. At the end of the tour, you’ll join your tour guide in engaging conversations while eating authentic comfort food (food not included in the ticket price). By joining this United Street Tours experience, you are helping make sure the true stories that changed Nashville’s history are preserved.
Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during high season.
● Taste the wonders of traditional Nashville cuisine
● Experience authentic sightseeing and attractions
● Get well acquainted with the city of Nashville
Additional Information / What to Expect:
● Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
● United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
● Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
● Live guide
● Entrance fees (if applicable)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Pickup and drop-off
Company Overview United Street Tours is a Nashville walking tour company that showcases the lesser-known stories of the Music City. Unlike most Nashville walking tour companies, we show you the hidden culture that many residents and visitors don't know exists. Our tours are beautiful, gritty, controversial, and always full of diversity.
Meta Description: Nashville walking tour bringing to life genuine African American history and culture with Chakita Patterson. Beautiful, gritty, controversial, and full of diversity.
Booking Cutoff Time: 12 hours before the experience
Cancelation policy: 30 days before the tour date for a refund.
- Mon, Sep 28 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Sep 30 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Oct 2 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 3 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Oct 5 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Oct 7 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Oct 9 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 10 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Oct 12 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Oct 14 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Oct 16 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Oct 17 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Oct 19 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Oct 21 @ 9:00 am
- Starting Monday, March 9th, 2020, repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday until Saturday, October 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Nashville Visitors Center501 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203
Nashville, TN 37208
- Melvin couple arrested for child abuse
- Authorities confirm body found in George
- Rock Valley man killed in collision
- Sioux County hospitals ask schools to mask up
- Ashton woman jailed for theft at Walmart
- Hawarden EMT/Firefighter gets rescued
- Hawarden pair jailed for meth, marijuana
- Hawarden hospital CEO talks COVID uptick
- Sanborn teen arrested for interference
- Sioux Center School District sending survey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.