Meet and eat with a friendly Nashville guide and fellow foodies in Downtown Nashville on this 1-hour culinary adventure.
Head to a traditional style restaurant and enjoy a selection of delicious delicacies and sweet southern teas (food not included in the ticket price). While you eat, learn about the importance of familiar home-cooked cuisine in the southern states as you chat with your guide as well as other local diners.
From your United Street Tours guide, you’ll get the insider scoop on what life is like for locals here, as well as take a peek inside the city’s fascinating history. You’ll also get an introduction into Nashville's deep-rooted and beloved music culture, which has earned it the nickname the Music City.
● Discover the wonders of traditional Nashville cuisine
● Mingle with the locals and experience the city from their perspective
● Learn about Nashville's rich history and music culture
Additional Information / What to Expect:
● Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
● United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
● Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
● Live guide
● Entrance fees (if applicable)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Pickup and drop-off
Company Overview United Street Tours is a Nashville walking tour company that showcases the lesser-known stories of the Music City. Unlike most Nashville walking tour companies, we show you the hidden culture that many residents and visitors don't know exists. Our tours are beautiful, gritty, controversial, and always full of diversity.
Meta Description: Nashville walking tour bringing to life genuine African American history and culture with Chakita Patterson. Beautiful, gritty, controversial, and full of diversity.
Booking Cutoff Time: 12 hours before the experience
Cancelation policy: 30 days before the tour date for a refund.
- Fri, Jul 10 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jul 11 @ 11:00 am
- Mon, Jul 13 @ 11:00 am
- Wed, Jul 15 @ 11:00 am
- Fri, Jul 17 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 11:00 am
- Mon, Jul 20 @ 11:00 am
- Wed, Jul 22 @ 11:00 am
- Fri, Jul 24 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Jul 25 @ 11:00 am
- Mon, Jul 27 @ 11:00 am
- Wed, Jul 29 @ 11:00 am
- Fri, Jul 31 @ 11:00 am
- Sat, Aug 1 @ 11:00 am
- Starting Monday, March 9th, 2020, repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday until Saturday, October 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Chakita Patterson150 4th Ave N., Nashville, TN 37219
Nashville, TN 37208
- Sheldon trailer park focus of BOA meeting
- N'West Iowans go uncovered
- Sutherland man cited for changing plates
- Council denies Sheldon man's trailer request
- Inwood couple arrested after altercation
- OC hospital to offer serology testing
- Rock Valley Dog Park honors Van Zanten
- Sheldon man arrested for death threat
- Paullina man runs from deputy, arrested
- Doon man charged for OWI in Rock Valley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.